Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 7 - My New Glasses

Today's subject is a shameful copout. Instead of finding a "real" theme I'm going to show you my new glasses that I picked up last night. Though, you have to understand this is not without sacrifice on my part as I would MUCH rather be behind the camera than in front of it.

For the last few months or so I've been walking around with these glasses which are missing one of the nose pads (a result of being jumped on by my rather active two-year-old). Which, as you can see, caused them to sit a bit crooked. My new glasses are "bolder" than the old ones and will take some getting used to.















What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they are fabulous! They suit you quite well.

kimberley said...

I LOVE THEM!! way to be bolder, mystique:)