Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 26 - Purses

Today I was at a gathering of a bunch of women and thought it would be the perfect opportunity for some different photo subjects. I saw a ton of different purses around and thought that could be really cool - different textures, sizes, colors, and embellishments. Unfortunately it took me until we had been dismissed for the day to work up the courage to go asking perfect strangers "um, hi, would you mind if I took a picture of your purse?" Good times. Fun "crazy lady alert" looks.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're hilarious.
i never would have had the courage to ask strangers if i could take pictures of their purses. but you got some interesting shots.
any time you want to take pictures of my purse you can let me know.

donna said...

I would have tried to take the pictures surreptiously so I didn't have to come straight out and ask them. But ...what a great idea. A woman's choice of purse is supposed to say a lot about her personality. The inside of mine is a completemess .... hmmm ... wonder what that says about me :o)