Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 14 - Shadows

Today the sun was out, and I fear it may be one of the last times for a very long time. So, an ode to the soon to be silenced shadow seemed appropriate.















Also, I think that I'm going to try and take some steps back from using photo finishes. I love the different things you can do with them, but I feel like I am quickly becoming too dependent on them. I want to be able to have pictures that are interesting all on their own - without the vignetting, cross processing, soft glow, and gaussian blur. Perhaps I will even be motivated enough to learn how to do all of those things (or even some of them) in camera. If you know of a good site for that please let me know.

2 comments:

ELK said...

shadows ~love them !

spread your wings said...

i like the shadow with the scarf blowing. interesting photos. I love to watch how light changes the shadows.