Thursday, September 25, 2008

Photo Challenging

Lately I've been thinking about how I really want to post something new on here every day. And I think the reason that I haven't is because I've been placing too many "rules" on myself about what that is supposed to be and look like. I was thinking of some sort of daily challenge where each day I shoot and post a handful of shots about a certain subject. But then I run into - what should the subjects be, how many shots do I really need, should it be purely out of camera shots or is photoshopping allowed, where will I go to get enough to be different every day with my limited time to myself, and what do I do when I run out of ideas. And then it seems to becoming more like required work and less like fun.

SO, I've decided to keep it simple and fun. Because, really, if it's not fun, why do it? I've seen some other sites that just post one picture a day every day - I can do that. And if there are days that I have more - I can do that. And if anyone reading this had ideas, thoughts, suggestions, or requests for things (or groups of things) that I can take pictures of - share way, and I can try that. So, without further ado (and further procrastination, self-doubt, worry, rules, and excuses)...

Day 1 - Color










It's a bleak and rainy day out, but there is still color to be found.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colour shots.... so have you decided to photoshop or not?
Subjects to consider... hands, shoes, fall colours (I have become enthralled with seeing the changes happen this year and doing a montage of one tree while it changes would be so cool!) Ok that's all I got for now happy shooting. This is Kelly being not so anonymous.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Awesome!

You really will learn a lot about photography this way....I can almost guarantee it!