Sunday, September 7, 2008

California Dreamin'

Last week the family and I went to visit the in-laws/grandparents in CA. I got tons of practice taking candids on a day trip to the beach (which also afforded me another chance to play with some photo editing finishes). Here are just a few of my favorites.



Her first tentative steps into the vast ocean.









A couple random "artsy" ones where I was practicing not believing what the in-camera light meter says in order to achieve a better exposure...





And a completely technically unimpressive one, but it cracks me up, and I hope it leaves you with a smile. :)

2 comments:

ELK said...

those are really nice ~ looks like it was great weather!

sweetsalty kate said...

I love the shot of her feet with daddy's feet - what a great set of adventure shots. Thanks so much for sharing them over at shutter sisters!