Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Road Trip

For the most part I spent this weekend in the car. A friend and I made the long trek up to Edmonton Alberta stopping for several short visits along the way. The nice part about it is that no matter which way we turned we were taking the "scenic route". So much beauty up there it's hard to take in. From soaring mountains to wide open skies - I wanted to stop every few minutes and snap away... but that would have made for a much too long trip. So I settle for these shots grabbed through the window of our car.

Road Trip

Road Trip

Road Trip

Road Trip

Road Trip

Road Trip

Road Trip

2 comments:

barnesofheather said...

I love the landscapes....Love that huge sky and wide open feeling....don't get alot of that in New Jersey. You've got a great eye and are doing such a great job with your photos!

Elizabeth said...

i heart you.