Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Getaway

I just got back from a weekend with some wonderfully awesome women. We took full advantage of the beautiful weather and went for a walk around the ENTIRE ISLAND (really only about a mile). Being as we were on an island, our walk took a group of us out onto the beach. The beach we were on faced the "mainland", allowing for it to be a fertile beach. The tide was out and we saw thousands of shells, and some even found a few sand-dollars. It was beautiful, relaxing, and just what we all needed.

Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway


Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful... I'm glad it was "restful" for you. I'm glad you are surrounded by woman who love you.

Anonymous said...

And I love you too.

Anonymous said...

Have you taken any pictures in the last 9 days? I miss your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wondering if you'd be willing to help me with a picture project for my DVA class? We can chat about it at our girls night next weekend.

Enjoy your CA time.

Love you my friend.