Monday, January 5, 2009

Family Session - 1 of 8

I'm still on my trip to TN (therefore renewed disclaimer about the fact that the colors may not be quite right until I can get to my own computer to check things) and did a big family shoot.  There were about eight separate family groups making up the larger family group.  We were out at a "farm" place, but due to some miscommunication were very rushed.  Therefore I ended up attempting to do nine different groupings in about one hour's time. 

But it was good practice and good fun.  Not to mention just nice to see everyone.  So, without further ado - here is the grouping with the youngest family member present.  She did a great job and enjoyed the horses.  You'll just love her cheeks.

Selah

Selah

Selah

Selah

Selah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's a CUTIE!!!