Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Travis & Jessica 8/10/08

On Sunday I got a last minute chance to help shoot a wedding. Literally moments before we started I got back from picking up a replacement for my 18-55mm lens (thank you Su). It made such a difference in the small spaces of the bride's room and with being able to easily fit all the wedding party into a shot. I love my 55-200 lens (thank you Robb), but it's just hard with small spaces.

The venue was great! Beautiful with great natural lighting indoors. The owner does a great job keeping things organized and moving along, in addition to making beautiful cakes.

The couple was really fun too. Some of their facial expressions when they're around each other are just priceless.











The groom requested a pecan pie for himself.







Congratulations Travis and Jessica! It was beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the toss series... that's so fun! great job my friend!

Unknown said...

great job! always great to see new photos!