Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 34 - Session

I had a holiday card mini photo session this afternoon with some friends of mine. The weather started out nice(ish) and then it started to rain, so we took pictures under some overhanging trees. But it didn't last too long and we worked our way around the park. I'd definitely recommend it for a shoot - great colors, different places for varied backgrounds. My favorite shots are when these two (sisters) were laughing at each other... or maybe they were laughing at me. In either case they have great smiles.













Thanks for a fun afternoon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you like some of the same ones i do... i left comments on the ones i liked the most on the other site. i'm still totally a fan of sepia but i'll have to convince kat. i'll let her look and then we'll try and confir in the next few days. i think we're shooting for one big and two small on the side... or one big and three small on the side. thank you my friend.

Anonymous said...

oh and the one with me laughing with my head up - by the tree. i think that's my favorite picture of all... i'm totall voting for it to make it on the card.

donna said...

Great pictures. I love all those vibrant colors. Looks like you all had a great time