Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 27 - Play

I don't care if it's a bit of a cheat. I took so many pictures today. It started out with just me and my daughter and the ultimate place for "fall/leaf" pictures steps outside our door. We were soon joined by some other neighborhood kids who encouraged her exploration and reveled in a beautiful and sunny fall day.
















*disclaimer* I realized that the exposures and contrast levels may leave something to be desired, but it's been a long day and I didn't feel like editing.

4 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

beautiful fall shots.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Playing in the leaves is so much fun!

ELK said...

that is ALOT of leaves looks like everyone had fun!

donna said...

I think these look great...sometimes straight out of the camera (SOC) is the way to go. You've really captured the fun of rolling in those leaves. Makes me want to dive in too!